- Enter https://console.firebase.google.com and open account (with your gmail account)
- Click “Add project”
- Enter the project and click “Add app” and select “Android app”
- Here you will be asked for you android package name. Go to your app dashboard and select “App Setting”
copy this string and paste it to firebase android package field
- Click continue.
- Now you will get an option to download the config file. Download the file to the computer.
Click “continue” for finishing the process. if you can continue, please click skip.
- Go back to your App Setting and upload the file to “google services configuration file”
- Back to firebase console. Click on your new android application
- Go to “Cloud Messaging” and copy the string “server key”
Sometimes there is no legacy, you can copy and use the Server Key
- Enter the string that you copied to the Firebase server key in your App Setting
if you will upgrade to a premium membership we will do this process for you.
you just need to share access with us and contact the premium support team via WhatsApp.